Enduring Style, Construction
For homeowners who want carriage house style, low-maintenance and durability in a budget-friendly package, the Advantage Estate insulated steel garage door is the perfect choice.
The pre-finished galvanized steel on this door has a deep wood grain and a beaded-panel design with an exclusive center bead in the door that enhances the swing door look.
- Sandwich-type construction with 1-3/8’’ polystyrene insulation, pressure bonded between two skins of 26 gauge (.017) G60 steel
- Steel is rust-proofed with hot dipped galvanizing, pre-painted on both sides with a primer, and finished with a top coat of baked on polyester for an exterior paint thickness of 1.0 mil
- Three layer construction provides a calculated insulation value of R-6.7, along with exceptional strength and substantial, solid feel during operation
- Finely detained wood grain surface with deeply embossed panels for sharp, well-defined appearance
- Beaded panel sizes of appropriate proportions and spacing ensure all door sizes have an authentic beaded panel look
- Unique center bead creates authentic old-time swinging door look
- Double tongue and groove joint for the tightest section fit possible
- Thermal break between steel skins
- Heavy duty hardware and commercial grade 14 gauge full leaf hinges are standard
View the Advantage Estate brochure:
Limited lifetime warranty against deterioration due to rust-through or delamination of door sections Three year hardware warranty
With General Doors Advantage Series, there are many window options to choose from: