Lancaster: Distinct, Durable Carriage House Door
For homeowners or home builders who want the timeless look of authentic carriage house door, including an oversize window section, built on an insulated core with virtually maintenance-free materials, General Doors offers the Lancaster Series of overhead garage doors.
A Door with Details that Set It Apart Looking at pictures of the Lancaster, you may have noticed something different about it. Oversized Windows. Installed on your home, those nice big windows — along with the maintenance free vinyl trim boards — set this door apart from others on the street.
The construction of the Lancaster makes this garage door virtually maintenance-free. An insulating core is sandwiched between steel. The steel is covered with a vinyl overlay that is completely moisture and insect resistant - no rust, cupping, warping or splitting.
- Classic carriage house designs are available by selecting any of the four base colors, combining any of eight window options, and a large selection of applied decorative hardware
- Four layer sandwich-type construction using prefinished materials (steel + insulation + steel + PVC overlay).
- 1-3/8’’ polystyrene core and a thermal break between inside and outside skins result in R-value of 6.7.
- Use of one-piece sheet of PVC eliminates seams in overlay
- Extra heavy duty track and hardware have a three year warranty
Download the Lancaster brochure: