Clopay Coachman steel and composite carriage house garage doors.
COACHMAN® collection garage doors have the charming look of an old-fashioned swing-out carriage house door, but the materials and construction are anything but old-fashioned. Built with steel for strength, and composite overlays for style, this door is practical without being boring.
- Look like an old-fashioned swing-out door, with the modern convenience of upward opening
- Four factory finish paint and overlay colors. Overlay and base colors can be mixed for a contrasting look or any final appearance you want
- Several glass options available: clear, frosted, seeded, insulated, and more
- For a complete list of current options, visit the Clopay website
The designs vary to complement many architectural styles including Craftsman, Shaker, Traditional, French Country, Tudor and Victorian. Accented with decorative black wrought iron hardware, Coachman doors have the charming appearance of a swing-out door, but offer the built-in convenience of modern overhead operation.
- Composite overlay
- Replaceable vinyl bottom weather seal in rust free aluminum retainer helps protect against the elements
- Patented Safe-T-Bracket® - Prevents serious injury that could occur if the bottom bracket were removed with the garage door closed and under tension
- 2" Intellicore® polyurethane, 2" polystyrene or 1-3/8" polystyrene insulation. R-values from 6.5 to 18.4
- Available in 3/16″ or ¼” thick iron
- ¼” thick iron hinges are hand-forged for texture and detail
- Custom arched strap hinges are available ONLY in ¼” thick stock
- Functioning strap hinges are available upon request